Written Answers — Department for Work and Pensions: Employment and Support Allowance (21 Nov 2016)

Peter Aldous: To ask the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, what funding the Government has in place to provide personal support packages for disabled people in the employment and support allowance work-related activity group; and whether such support is voluntary for disabled people.